Mainstream traditional television viewing finally has a rival: on-demand media streaming services. The volume of content available to viewers on the internet has increased manifold. With internet speeds improving all the time, the number of people subscribing to this modern means of entertainment is on the rise. In this situation, the cable service providers are in a fix.
While it is evident that the online audience is going to expand in the near future, they are uncertain regarding the impact it will have. Many of them are perceiving on-demand media streaming services as a direct threat. It offers an alternative to the average viewer. Yet, the full implication of this trend for both cable service providers and cable internet providers cannot be gauged until an analysis is made.
- 14 Useful Android Apps for Lovers
- 25GB Free Online Storage @ Windows Live SkyDrive
- Understanding the Science Behind These Mind-Blowing Optical Illusions
- SlideHunter.com - Find the Right PPT Template for Your Presentations
- Most Commonly Used Internal and External DOS Commands
- What is a Potentiometer
- Best Telugu Websites and Blogs
- 5 Basic Differences Between MS-DOS and MS-Windows
- Importance of English Language Communication
- False Whois Information Can Cancel Your Domain Name Registration