So, to enhance the performance of your PC it is a good practice for the advanced users to modify and set the system registry settings to automatically End the Task of all non-responsive programs.
Here is how you can ‘Enable Windows To Automatically End Task Non-Responsive Programs’:
1. Click Start, then click Run.. and type regedit or regedt32, and then click OK to open the Registry Editor where the modification has to be done.
2. From the left pane of the registry editor, navigate to the registry key
3. Now, find a String Value with a Value Name AutoEndTasks in the right pane.
4. Either Double Click (or) Right Click with your mouse and select modify to change the value data to 1 from the default value of 0 and click OK.
5. Close the Registry Editor and restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
That’s it!! You can successfully modified your system registry setting to automatically shutdown non-responsive programs.