As you know, Google Adwords is the worlds most popular Internet based pay-per-click (PPC) advertising program where webmasters and advertisers can create their own ad and choose where they want their ad to appear on Google and advertising networks such as Adsense etc. based on the keywords chosen and locations set.
As an advertiser you can extract the following four benefits out of Google AdWords:
- You only pay for results: Your ads appear for free, and you only pay when interested users click on your ads and go to your website.
- You can Control your advertising costs: There’s no minimum spending requirement, and you can change your daily budget at any time.
- You can Adapt your advertising to changing business needs: Change ads for new products and promotions, and start or stop your campaigns anytime.
- You can view powerful reports: Analytics is fully integrated with AdWords, and when you link your accounts, you’ll have easy access to detailed reports that show the effectiveness of your campaigns down to the keyword level.
To attract more webmasters to use their all famous Google Adwords, recently Google has started offering the Google Analytics Users a Rs.2500($54)worth Free advertising coupons
To Redeem your AdWords coupon all you have to do is:
1. Go to Google Adwords and click “Sign up now” to create your account if you don’t have one.
2. Log into your AdWords account, and you can easily create you first ad to promote with the step by step help provides by Google Adwords.
3. In your AdWords account, fill out your “Billing Preferences”.
4. In the ‘Promotional Code‘ field, enter the coupon code you have received.
(I received my coupon code today and if you want me to share my code with you, drop a comment with your email id)
5. Now, Click “Save and Activate.” and you are ready to go live and start acquiring new customers for Free!!
Note: my coupon code is gonna expires on December 31, 2009! So, if you have any interest to take advantage of this free coupon, do comment with your email id.