For the people belonging to Gen Y and Gen Z, what is the favorite activity for time-pass? The answer is easy. Young people love social networking in their free time. Many of them are even addicted to it. Some of the most popular social networking websites are Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. where people can share different types of media such as photos, videos and many more. Some of these websites allow watching these uploaded media files only if the user is connected to the internet, i.e., they do not provide an option to directly download videos for offline use. The problem with this system is the internet is not available everywhere. If the internet is available, sometimes there are network issues and videos and other media do not load. Being used to the fast-paced lifestyle, then Gen Y and Gen Z people find it exhausting to wait for a long time for the video loading. To solve this problem, software developers have made apps which allow downloading videos directly from those types of websites which do not provide any option to download videos. One popular app belonging to this category is Vidmate app.
Vidmate is a Chinese app and extremely user-friendly. UCWeb, which is a part of the well-known Alibaba Group, has developed this video downloading app. The latest version of Vidmate is v3.6507 which was released on 31 January 2019. The Android users can use this powerful application to download the latest HD movies, web series and many other types of videos from various websites like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Though this app is not available in the Google Play Store, it can be easily downloaded and installed from online websites for free of cost. This app does not take much time to be downloaded as the size of this app is only 12.41 MB. Till now more than 500 million people have downloaded this application. The only criteria to use the Vidmate app is the user need to have Android 4.0+ version on his/her phone. The steps to install this app for the Android phone users are as follows:
- First of all, the user has to download Vidmate APK.
- After completion of the download, the user needs to tap on the notification for download completion.
- As this app has to be downloaded from a source which is not Google Play Store, the user might get a message saying that installation is blocked. To deal with this, the users of old Android versions need to go to the settings and enable the unknown sources and the users having the new version of Android can go to the settings and allow the installation from the source or browser from which he/she has downloaded Vidmate APK.
- After this, if the user goes back to the installation screen, he/she will get the installation window for Vidmate app. If they tap on this, the installation of the app will start.
- After the installation is completed, the user can open and explore the interesting features of this amazing application.