Nowadays, mobile apps play an important role in the entire travel planning process, from booking your flights to accommodation at a local hotel, finding what’s popular in the local area and even ensure you will not miss your time of departure. Whether you’re at the early stages of planning a family holiday or ready to get on the next possible flight, check travel fares for next summer or check into a villa 5 minutes from now, there’s a travel app for everything today.
Travel apps have become one of the best tools to use for travel. Whether you use them for researching accommodation, checking flights and make a booking, checking maps, hailing a cab, looking for somewhere good to eat, or simply working out when the next bus is going to arrive, it has become difficult to remember the days when you didn’t get a helping hand from this mobile app technology.
Travellers today have access to some of the best travel apps that can assist them to plan for a quick weekend getaway and vacation. To travel anywhere worldwide, all preparations can be done with just a few taps on the mobile screen sitting at the comfort of home with the help of travel apps.
Here are the best travel apps you should have, as recommended by villa specialist Oliver’s Travels and some of the world’s best travel bloggers. (INFOGRAPHIC)
You’ll also like:
- 10 Best Free Android Travel Apps
- 5 Useful Websites and Apps for Travelers
- 5 Paid iOS Apps You Should Buy for Your Travel
- 7 Best Android Apps that Makes Your Travel Easier
- 12 Most Important Health and Safety Apps for Travel
- Best Apps for Travellers With Disabilities [Infographic]
- 5 Tips That Will Help You Travel Without Going Broke
- 5 Extremely Useful Travel Website | Travel Advice, Travel Guides, Travel Tips