Launched as a successor to the EOS-1D Mark III, the all new EOS-1D Mark IV is the latest advancement of Canon’s flagship Digital Single-Lens Reflex (SLR) series that combines the power of speed, resolution, accuracy and image quality.
The most striking feature of Canon EOS-1D Mark IV is the 45-point Auto Focus system including 39 cross-type points, a new AI Servo II AF focus tracking system combined with 10 fps continuous shooting that is extremely useful for sports, nature and fashion photography.
Canon EOS-1D Mark IV is the ultimate in SLR performance and is a perfect choice for professional photographers as it comes with a host of wonderful features and functionalities like:
- 16.1 Megapixel APS-H CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors
- Full EOS HD Video capabilities at 30fps (frames per second)
- Spectacular ISO range of 100 – 12800 (up to 102400 in H3 mode)
- 1.3x crop factor
- SD/SDHD Memory card
- RGB primary color filters
- Advanced noise reduction system that helps ensure sharp, low-noise images even in low-light situations
- Advanced Live View shooting
- Full HD movie recording etc.,