LG has recently updated its cell phone family with introducing a fully-featured multimedia phone, the LG T300 Wink. Loaded with latest technology and new advanced features, the cell phone offers its users with interactive mobile computing platform.
LG T300 Wink has a 2.4 inches touch TFT display screen with screen size 240 x 320 pixels and 256k colors for an enhanced display. With the built-in accelerometer sensor, the phone switches automatically between landscape and portrait mode. The phone is loaded with other prime features and specifications like:
- Expandable memory of up to 16GB via microSD card slot.
- Bluetooth version 2.1 with A2DP and microUSB v2.0 connectivity for rapid data transfers.
- 2 mega pixel primary camera with video recording capability
- Pre-installed MP3/eAAC+ player, MP4/H.264 player and Stereo FM radio with RDS for getting tuned to your favorite music
- In-built games for doorway to non-stop entertainment
- GPRS and EDGE both of type Class 10 and WAP 2.0/ xHTML browser for high speed internet surfing
The LG T300 Wink comes with a portable and sleek body weighing only 76 grams and having dimensions 95.8 x 50.5 x 11.9 mm. The body of the phone comes with optional white or black color. The LG T300 Wink has other features like Standard battery Li-Ion 900 mAh, Voice memo, SNS integration, Java MIDP 2.0 and photo call phonebook. The phone was announced in August 2010 and the official price is expected to be around INR Rs.6000