Thanks to Bitcoin, the world has become familiar with such a term as cryptocurrency. Is there an alternative that anyone can afford?
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency. It is currently the most expensive member of the crypto family. Not everyone can afford to buy it. That’s why we’ve created an article for you about more budget-friendly alternatives to Bitcoin.
If you are interested in promising crypto projects, then go to the Chain Broker website. There is information about EPIK Prime (https://chainbroker.io/projects/epik-prime/) and other promising projects.
What Do You Need to Know About Cryptocurrency?
First, you’ll learn what it is and whether you need to get into it. You will read about the advantages and disadvantages of such a payment system.
What is cryptocurrency? It is a digital payment system that is stored and transacted without the help of a bank. They use a remote database, a blockchain, for this manipulation.
The advantages of cryptocurrency:
- Affordability of purchase. Anyone with a wallet can afford to buy the currency. It is enough to have an electronic wallet.
- Huge choice. The business has developed so much that everyone can decide what price to buy the currency. And there is a lot to choose from.
- Personal information. Another advantage is that the personal information of the owner is not displayed. In other words, this data always ends up in the right hands.
- There is enough information. For newcomers, crypto seems terribly complicated. However, reading many articles and getting familiar with the rules of purchase and security is worthwhile.
- Reliability. It can’t be hacked or counterfeited, so if you follow the rules about not sharing your coins with scammers, everything stays.
Disadvantages of cryptocurrency:
- Not all countries allow crypto transactions. For example, countries such as Vietnam and Morocco forbid cryptocurrency.
- Value jumps. In other words, high volatility. The value of your currency can jump from the lowest to the highest and this is true for any currency. So be patient if you decide to take the risk.
- There are no transaction controls. Your currency or money could fall into the hands of scammers. However, if you follow the safety rules, you can avoid losing your finances.
- The shutdown of the exchange due to bankruptcy. This situation can happen to any exchange player. He can become rich or lose all his savings.
- Loss of a key. Pay attention to this point. Every wallet has a password, and if you lose this one, your wallet will be inaccessible and you will lose your money.
Despite such disadvantages, cryptocurrency wins in many aspects. It is also important to note the fact that if you are careful with your data and choose your exchange carefully, you might not be affected by these disadvantages.
Top 5 Cryptocurrencies for Which You Will Spend Less Than $1 and Will Not Regret It
Below you will read a list that may come in handy if you want to get started in the crypto world, but do not want to take too much of a risk.
This currency was created in 2013. It’s named after the famous meme Doge. It is valued for its speed of transactions and low fees. The issuance of coins is huge and unlimited. There are already 132 billion Doge coins in circulation, and that’s not even the upper limit. Coins can be purchased quickly and securely on the Coinbase exchange. You can also mine them.
This is one of the projects aimed at reducing the impact of human beings on the environment. Through a social media platform and the use of carbon credits, they aim to reduce their carbon footprint. Thanks to the technology of the blockchain, the probability of fraud is almost zero. Many companies are already cooperating with this project. Therefore, the demand for buying tokens is constantly growing. That’s why the best time to buy tokens is during the pre-sale. According to forecasts, the price can increase up to 50 times.
This is a high-quality blockchain platform. It is known for fast and cheap transactions. They use their own Pure Proof-of-Stake (PPoS) consensus algorithm. Charities, such as reforestation projects, receive a percentage of the transaction fees. New tokens are distributed among the holders of the cryptocurrency. In terms of functionality and usability, it is Ethereum’s main competitor. Efficiency, security, and scalability are three issues that the creators have been able to solve and create one of the best cryptocurrencies under $1.
It was officially launched on the 1st of October, 2017. Cardano also offers low transaction fees to its users, which is what is attracting more and more people to it. Thanks to its high-speed technology, there is a good chance that it will soon displace Ethereum from the exchange. For now, they are targeting the poorest parts of the world. This will help them become more ubiquitous.
The Sandbox is a multiplayer platform that allows you to create your own metagame. It can be described as “earning by playing”. You can do a lot of customization and development of the game. You won’t find a pre-made scenario here. The users move around, create objects, play mini-games, and complete quests. Also helps to earn it, by participating in the lottery. You can be rewarded for your efforts and support of Sandbox. You can also buy land and rent it out. There are many ways to earn money, but first, you need to invest in the game. You can buy SAND currency at any official exchange. After the purchase, you can start developing. Have fun and make money playing the game.
If you want to earn with cryptocurrency, you must be willing to take risks and constantly monitor the situation. It is a volatile game that requires a lot of patience. There are advantages and disadvantages to this business. It is up to you to decide if you are willing to put up with the limitations that are waiting for you for the benefit of this game.
In the article above, we’ve given you 5 examples. You can start playing this game and see if it’s worth continuing and investing in larger amounts. You can choose a more classic version or a game version. In general, even the world of crypto is moving smoothly into gaming. There are more and more “earn and play” options appearing. This is perfect for those who want to have fun and earn. But the final decision is up to you.