The notebook comes with a powerful combination of 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo processor for superior performance and high NVIDIA graphic card for running high end graphic applications.
The Samsung Q320 comes with a solid body and stands some improvements as compared to Samsung’s previous notebooks. The glossy black lid, matte interior finish and 1.4 inches sleek body makes it quite light weight and portable.Samsung Q320 has 13.1 inches glossy LED display screen with a brilliant resolution of 1366 x 768. The screen comes with a decent brightness and good color quality. Above the screen a 1.3 megapixel camera and microphone is attached which facilitates the users with easy video and audio conferencing. Some highlighting features of Samsung Q320 include:
- Intel core 2 Duo P8700 processor with a processing speed of 2.53 GHz
- 4 GB RAM which can be upgraded further
- Nvidia GeForce G105M for smooth functioning of high end graphic applications. 256 MB of Video memory
- 3 in 1 express card reader for sharing data directly from the memory card on the notebook
- 320 GB of Hard Drive with a rpm of 5400
- Long battery life of 3 hours 30 minutes approx.
- Bluetooth 2.0, and Gigabit Ethernet for wired networking
- Windows Vista 64 bit Operating system for a smoother and user interactive interface
- Wi-Fi of type 802.11 a/b/g/n for high speed wireless internet connectivity
In-spite of high technical features and outranging performance the Samsung Q320 is priced at around $930 (USD) which is quite fair as compared with its features.