Bring the power of computer at your fingertips with the new Nokia N900 from Nokia Corporation. For the first time ever Nokia has launched a physical keyboard mobile with such high end computing features which are the same as that of a computer. Nokia N900 is also popularly known as the “Mobile Computer” phone. This high performance mobile computer comes with advanced Maemo 5 software for providing its users with an amazing computing environment.
Maemo is nothing but a Linux based software which has introduced a new epoch in the world of mobile computing. The Maemo browser in Nokia N900 is powered by Mozilla Technology and has other high end applications like Adobe Flash 9.4 and AJAX full support. The phone is bundled with high tech. features like 3.5 inch wide touch display screen, multi-tasking feature on live Dashboard, QWERTY keyboard for faster data entry and personalized panorama desktop. Nokia N900 is loaded with some high lighting features like:
- 1 GB of application memory (256 MB RAM and 768 MB Virtual Memory) and 32 MB of internal memory which can be expanded upto 16 GB via microSD extension.
- 5 mega pixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics for taking high quality photos and wide screen videos. The camera comes with a 3x digital zoom and a brilliant flash light which enhances the overall imaging quality.
- Wi-Fi and 3.5 G connectivity facility which provide faster internet browsing.
- Mini USB for rapid data transfers in between the phone and computer.
- Built-in Bluetooth version 2.1 for easy sharing of files and data with other Bluetooth devices.
- Wide range of applications to like media player, file manager, widgets, games, sketch, ovi maps application manager etc which open doors to non-stop entertainment.
With numerous advanced features Nokia N900 is not merely just a phone but an ultra handy computer. The phone is available in sleek dimensions which makes it extremely portable to carry and comes in black colored body. The phone is expected to be released in October 2009.