Starting a website may seem like a terrific idea as you being a newbie, but you actually don’t really know how to construct your own website. Well, here we have 10 best plugins for your WordPress website that will take you to the next level comfort. They will not only make your website run efficiently but also make it attractive and easily usable.
What are plugins?
It is just another word for software basically, as you’ve WhatsApp, Facebook for socializing, and Instagram for uploading images, etc. They are capable of adding features to your website, such as theme pages, attractive designs with drag and drop techniques, and live chats, for that instance.
Let’s hop on to these 10 must-have plugins for your WordPress website in detail.
BookingPress Plugin is one of the best free WordPress Booking Plugins to manage your online booking process via your WordPress business website.
It is a must-have appointment booking plugin for anyone who wants to automate its booking system. Whether you’re a small or larger enterprise or an individual service provider, BookingPress for appointment booking will give dynamic results that will help you generate more bookings.
It is an ideal WordPress appointment plugin for doctors, salons, spas, tutors, consultants, wedding planners, gym and yoga studios, dealers, restaurants, etc.
- Great UI/UX for appointment booking system.
- Seamless integration with your website.
- Manage appointments with calendar view.
- Online payment with PayPal (offline payment available too.)
- Easy and fast configuration options.
- Super handy dashboard to track your business.
- Customisable email notifications.
- Translation ready (Supports French, German, Russian, Dutch, and Arabic languages.)
- Captcha free in-built anti-spam facility.
- Support of Gutenberg and Elementor.
- Best-in-class, built-in cloud-based WordPress hosting.
- Drag and drop live editor.
- 90+ widgets and over 300 templates.
- Additional cool effects for background overlays, hover effects, animations, etc.
- eCommerce builder.
- Free version and premium version.
- Full Website Kits: Complete websites you customize and publish immediately!
One of the most popular SEO tools, this is an effective plugin to be used to increase traffic on your website. As it is an additional feature to WordPress sites, it creates more chances for your pages to get visibility through search engine optimization. Yoast SEO comes with many powerful features that can redirect your site viewers and can multiply them for best outcomes.
- You can connect your social media to your website such as Instagram and Facebook.
- It gives analysis like the readability of your content so that you can hold up the reader.
- A 100% free base version is available with the premium version having additional features.
- It gives interlinking suggestions.
- Optimizes keywords, synonyms, key phrases, etc.
- Also adds meta tags and generates sitemaps.
Another form of drag and drop form builder, that is user friendly and can be operated through mobile phones. It holds the ability to make eye-catchy contact forms, which are customizable and have modern-looking features. It gives more results than other contact forms with the survey results.
- It has many inbuilt templates to create a contact form with attractive designs.
- One of the fastest forms designer, it will not cause any speed-related problem to your website.
- Also have email marketing feature.
- It has amazing pro features that will not only help you to build contact forms but also payment gateways, survey forms, job applications, etc.
Most loved software for eCommerce WordPress sites. The topper of every must-have plugins list. It offers very unique features for product marketing, affiliate marketing, etc. In build features like shipment details, payment options, review sections, etc. are available. It has unrestricted customizable options for digital selling.
- Comes with all the required features of an online store.
- It has a woo-commerce ecosystem that has woo-commerce themes, hosting, plugins of its own.
- It has many sales growth options that you can use to create live notification and sale announcements.
Looking for a Google analytics support software for a WordPress site? Monster Insights is the one and only software that can make you connect your Google Analytics account to your website. This will give you an analysis of visitors dropping at your website and how they find the way to your website. This data will make you able to optimize your website accordingly.
- The analytics data will be prompted to your WordPress dashboard.
- This has a universal tracking feature that will be helpful for your global customer review.
- It has both free and premium versions.
UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin
A must-have website backup plugin that every host needs. Updraft is one of the leading brands in the market regarding its automatic features for backups that you can store in your remote locations such as Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP, emails, etc. It enables you to restore your backup in less than known time if accidentally your site undergoes any of the compatibility issues or gets attacked by hackers. Even if you want to migrate your website this is the most convenient option for your backup handle.
- Integration with multiple cloud storage.
- Automatic features for backup recurring schedule.
- Automatic and manual restoring feature from available backup.
- Extensive remote storage with a non-WordPress site.
Really Simple SSL
HTTP or HTTPS what is your choice? Of course, you would like to go with HTTPS right? It is the only way to escape from all ‘not secure’ warnings of Google. The private policy by Google suggests hosts to get SSL for your website, so as to maintain a secure surfing and make it a user-friendly site. Really Simple SSL is a WordPress plugin that provides you a secure site view. This is not the same as other domain purchasing sites where you’ve to pay for hosting and SSL separately.
- Lightweight plugin, the speed of your site won’t get affected.
- Very easy to use.
- One-click migration from HTTP to HTTPS.
Isn’t that boring to look at a slow loading image? Of course, the more time image loading will take the faster your viewer is going to leave your site. It is mandatory to understand that images take up 50% of the speed of your site and with no pictures, your site will look boring and non-appealing. To avoid image buffering Optimole is the unique plugin provided by WordPress.
- It can compress the image, right after you’ll upload it to your web page.
- It has an auto detector for the screen size that will optimize the image accordingly.
- It uses a cloud-based system.
- Compatible with Elementor- the modern web page builder.
- You can add up desired watermarks to your uploaded images.
Mailchimp is one of the leading WordPress plugin for email marketing. This free plugin for blogging sites is very easy to handle and has a drag and drop option for operational purposes. You can create beautiful theme based landing pages, popups, email broadcasting, Google ads, and notification bars. It is super easy to launch Mailchimp with your WP site.
- The most widely used plugin.
- Drag and drop feature.
- Very high range of templates.
- Inbuilt opt-in forms to create a wider range of subscribers.
- Integration option available for each form available on your website.
- Premium version available for eCommerce marketing.
Jetpack by WordPress.com
Tired of getting tonnes of plugins to your website? Here is the most awaited plugin from our must-have list. As the name suggests Jetpack is a full compacted plugin by the WordPress team. Also, it is the most maintained WordPress plugin. A power pack features enlisted from security to email broadcasting to optimized Google analytics and many more.
- It has an automated third party share feature that will share your uploaded content with the popular search engine to help you gain traffic at your site.
- It creates site mapping so that search engines can easily index your site.
- Every 5-minute monitoring feature will get you notified of any unwanted activity going on within your website.
- Gives you accessible social share buttons.
- Gives you plenty of content tools such as image optimization, spam-free comments, social sharing, related posts, and posts by email.
- Prevents hacking and brute forces from attacking your website.
- It enables your site to take daily backups.
So these were the 10 super important must-have plugins for structuring your WordPress website. These will not only yield good results but also help with the easy functioning of technical areas of your site. The main work of these plugins are specified in details, so update your WordPress website to get terrific results today itself. Gear up and get more traffic for your efforts that you’ve invested to create an attractive image of your dream website.
Product Review Plugin
The product review plugin like Wiremo provides a lot of benefits for online retailers. It helps improve rankings, increases revenue, and reduces risk all because of its ability to increase sales. The product review plugin automatically generates reviews after a customer makes their purchase with the plugin. These reviews are the best way to get people excited about your product and encourage them to buy more.
- 80% of customers read reviews before deciding whom to buy from.
- Attract more visits from people like your happiest customers.
- Keep more customers coming back.
- Build more trust for your eCommerce store in minutes.
You might also like
- How To Start Your First WordPress Blog At Less Than 20$ (Write Your First Post In Less Than 15 Minutes)
This article has been written by Rishika Desai, B.Tech Computer Engineering graduate with 9.57 CGPA from Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology (VIIT), Pune. Currently works as Threat Intelligence Researcher in CloudSEK. She is a good dancer, poet and a writer. Animal love engulfs her heart and content writing comprises her present. You can follow Rishika on Twitter at @ich_rish99, and connect with her on LinkedIn.