How-to Use Notepad As Your Personal Diary
There is a wonderful feature in Notepad that can make it work like a personal diary for you. This is how you can make it happen:
1. Open a blank Notepad file.
2. Now type .LOG as the first line in the file and then press enter. Now save the file and close it.
3. Open that notepad file now and you will find that the current date and time has been added and the cursor is in the next line.
4. Type your notes and then save and close the file.
5. Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the same process that is it appends the date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor below it.