Is your print space being wasted while printing a web page because of different images, ads, empty spaces and other junk you don’t want? If the answer is YES.. then you have to know about PrintWhatYouLike.
PrintWhatYouLike is a free web page editor that gives you control of how web pages look when printed. Using this online site you can take prints of web page as you like, by skipping unnecessary items on the web page like ads and other junk for your print.
- * Format any web page for printing in seconds – no more pasting into Word.
- * Save money and the environment by reducing your paper and ink usage.
- * Make printed web pages more readable by removing ads, widgets and other distractions.
- * Fix broken pages that don’t print correctly.
- * Edit any public page in your browser – no installation required!
- * Change page fonts type and size, remove the background, and remove images.
- * Edit any part of the page by clicking a page element or selecting text.
- * Any selection can be removed, isolated or widened.
- * All changes are undoable.
- * Combine multiple web pages together – edit and print them as one document!
Basic How-to use PrintWhatYouLike.com
- * Enter the url of a page you wish to print in Enter a URL to start box and click start.
- * Edit the page until it contains only what you want to print..
- * Print It! Only your modified page will be printed.