Follow the steps below to Display it on your PC:
1. Click Start, then click Run.. and type regedit, and then click OK.
This opens Registry Editor Window.
2. From the left-pane of the Registry Editor go to the following Registry Key
3. In the right-pane, Create New String Value with the Value name LegalNoticeCaption and edit its ‘Value data’ with the caption you want to set for your dialog box.
4. Now, Create another String Value with the Value name LegalNoticeText and edit the Value data with the text message you want to display in the dialog box.
5. Close the Registry Editor and Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
That’s it!! From now onwards during the system startup you can see a dialog box displaying the message you have previously set.
Hope this helps…
Try it yourself and let me know if you face any difficulty.