Samsung mobiles have recently added a new cell phone – The Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO to their ever growing cell phone series. The phone comes with whole new set of features and bundle of surprises. This amazing new device from Samsung comes with a sleek body, excellent ergonomics and provides speedy interface for mobile computing. Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO features 2.6 inch screen with resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. The boosted bright light screen and high resolution makes it easy for the users to view and run high end applications.
Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO has a full QWERTY keyboard which makes data entry faster and easier. This amazing smartphone from Samsung is loaded with other features and technical specifications like:
• Class 20 EDGE, HSDPA with speed of 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA with 2 Mbps
• 528 MHz processor and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 standard Operating System for faster and flexible computing environment
• 256 MB of RAM for enhanced application speed
• High Volume Internal memory of 270 MB that can be expanded upto 32 GB via hot swappable microSD card.
• 3.15 mega pixel camera with auto focus and Geo-tagging for enhanced photography. Video recording of type QVGA@30fps
• Connectivity of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
• microUSB port for sharing data from phone to node
• GPS receiver for brief road guidance and location assistance
• Microsoft office document viewer and editor
Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO is extremely portable to carry with as it weights only 107grams and comes with sleek design of dimensions 114.9 x 59 x 10.8 mm. This superb high tech phone is expected to hit the markets in October 2009.