Nokia 6788 features a 2.8 inches TFT display screen of with 16m colors and a resolution of 240 x 320. The accelerometer senor of the display auto adjusts the landscape or portrait mode according to the position of the phone.
Another stunning feature of the new Nokia 6788 is its 5 mega pixel camera with offers its users with high quality anti-blur crisp clear images. The images can be clicked with a high resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. The Carl Zeiss optic lens in the camera with features like auto-focus and dual LED flash enhance the overall imaging quality. The phone also features a video recording capability at of type VGA at 30 fps.
- Symbian Operating System v9.3 Series 60
- ARM 11 434 MHz processor for an outward performance
- 4GB of internal memory which can be expanded upto 8GB via microSD TransFlash card
- 128MB of RAM and 256MB ROM for enhancing the processing speed of the applications
- GPS and Ovi maps for detailed guidance of the roads
- Stereo FM radio with RDS and music player for non-stop access to entertainment
Nokia 6788 will be available in Black and Brown color with an amazing battery life of upto 200 hours and talk time of 3 hours 20 min. The official price of the cell phone is yet to be declared.