Sony Ericsson Zylo is a next generation phone with good looks and catchy beat and serves as social bug as well. These days social networking and music is the top most priority of most youngsters and Sony Ericsson Zylo meets them at a trot.
Sony Ericsson Zylo has a sliding keypad and rigid yet eye-catchy design. The phone has sleek dimensions of 103 x 52 x 16 mm and weighs only 115 grams that makes it easily to slip in pocket. This amazing cell phone is loaded with following key specifications and features:
- Large 2.6″ TFT screen with scratch-resistant surface, 240 x 320 pixels screen size, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate & 16M-color for sharp and clear display
- Quad-band GSM support and Dual-band 3G with 7.2Mbps HSDPA and 2Mbps HSUPA
- Fixed-focus 3 megapixel camera with video recording of type [email protected], Geo-tagging and video calling
- 260 MB internal memory and expandable memory of up to 16GB via microSD card slot
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and USB v2.0 for rapid data transfers
- Social networking integration (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter applications) and widget-enhanced interface
- FM radio with RDS, Audio player supporting FLAC/MP3/eAAC+/WAV formats and Video player supporting MP4/H.263/H.264 formats
Sony Ericsson Zylo is available in Jazz Black, Chacha Silver and Swing Pink eye-catchy slider body. The phone features a standard Li-Ion battery having Stand-by time of upto 340 hours in 2G and upto 400 hours in 3G and Talk-time of upto 4 hours in 2G and 3 hours 30 min in 3G. The Sony Ericsson Zylo is priced at Rs 9000 Indian Rupee (INR).