The Indian Technology Start-ups has evolved to become 3rd largest in the world. Since 2010 there has been a significant rise in the growth of technology start-ups. Tech-Start-up means bringing technology products or services to the market or delivering existing technology products or services in a new way. Many Start-ups consider to-be only tech companies, but as technology is becoming a standard factor, the essence of the start-ups has more to do with innovativeness & growth. With these two factors in your saddle you can make your company fly in the market place. To get more benefits from the government do your GST Registration, Udyog Aadhar Registration and many other legalities chalked out by the government.
If you want to start a tech start-up, you have to work on some points.
- 🔵 Make sure you have a viable business idea because it all starts with a plan. There might be thousands of ideas in your mind. You have to realize its uniqueness. For that, you need to push your approach to the extent that you can break into its uniqueness. You can also note down your business plan or design on a page so that you can make it clear or refer back to anytime.
- 🔵 Once your idea is in black and white, develop sample out of it. By sample means, by creating a diagrammatic representation, or a fancy presentation or an animated video should suffice. Prototyping of your product will not only give you a clear idea of how your product is going to look like but even it helps to raise an initial fund.
- 🔵 Get to know the industry inside out. Observe the Market & the Competitor. You should know if there is a demand for the product or service you intend to offer & also see why your business is different.
- 🔵 Raise funds for your start-up. Every start-up requires initial funding for starting, maintaining & growing the business. You’ll need some stable estimates before you move forward.
- 🔵 There are various kinds of funding options that are available to you. Earlier the Indian start-ups just had the opportunity of borrowing money from friends and family or a loan from the bank. But now Indian funding scenario has changed massively over the last decade. You have a borrowing facility from institutes like IDBI, SIDBI, & IFCI. You can also start approaching the investors.
- 🔵 SEBI Regulation 1996, introduced capital financing to India & introduced angel investor community in late 2007. In 2012, for the very first time SEBI (Alternative Investment Funds) Regulation proposed with an aim to define AIF as new asset class & promote investing by external investors in the secondary market. As per SEBI, AIF refers to any fund established investors, Indian or Foreign, for investing as per the regulations and is not associated with any other provision which deals with funds.
- 🔵 Starting a business isn’t easy. You have to put in some long nights & wonder if you’re doing the right things on a regular basis. Do all your homework & be ready to deal with setbacks. Every entrepreneur faces rejection or unforeseen problems, so be prepared to tackle issues head-on. Mentally prepare yourself.
It is essential to register your business, and for business registration, we would suggest Afleo.com. Afleo.com is a business service platform dedicated to helping start-ups & entrepreneurs to start & easily grow their business at an affordable price. Afleo.com provides services such as company registration, GST registration, LLP registration & filings, trademark registration, FSSAI registration.