PPC (Pay Per Click) is one of the most effective methods to promote your business in the digital world. In this method the advertiser places a PPC advertisement on the supported platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, etc. and only pays for every click through to their website by a visitor.
PPC is not a set-and-forget system. To get most from your budget you have to optimize your PPC campaign at each and every level by analyzing each and every detail that matters.
By optimizing your PPC campaign you can:
- Reduce your cost per click.
- Improve your campaign ROI.
- Increase CTR (Click through Rate) to your landing page.
- Get a better quality score.
- Increase Traffic to your website.
- Effectively target your specific or desired audience.
You can also check our article about new Facebook Canvas Ads.
Now the Question is…
How to Optimize your PPC Campaign?
Here are a few points you should follow on the key areas of your PPC campaign for greater success:
- Select an advertising platform like AdWords, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, etc. according to their traffic, features and your budget.
- Determine your aims and goals; whether it is for lead generation, e-commerce or brand awareness.
- Research your target audience according to their interests, daily activities, location, gender, and age, etc.
- Do proper positive and negative Keyword research to maximize your ROI and CTR and to target a relevant audience.
- Divide your keywords into the group segments during Ad preparation.
- Setup your total budget and determine your bids according to it for maximum conversions with less cost.
- Write a killer Ads copy which will force the maximum number of users to click and read your content on your Landing page. (Quick Tip: According to studies the emotional Ads yields more Clicks).
- Create effective landing pages relevant to your ads with a perfect and balanced portrayal of product features and benefits. Moreover, the landing page should be mobile friendly with the maximum number of high-quality images and videos.
- Have a clear call to action or CTA button on your landing page to increase your leads or sales.
- Use the Geo-Targeting feature to help you target the right audience in the right place.
- Test Different Ads positions to maximize the exposure to the viewer as not all positions work the same.
- Test different Ad copies and landing page combinations to get maximum Click Through Rate (CTR) and Conversion Rate.
- Evaluate the quality score and try improving it. (Quality score is the way of grading your keywords and Ads according to their relevancy to the users).
- Remove underperforming Ad copies as they may incur extra cost to your budget.
- Remove landing pages with more bounce rate or less Conversion Rate.
- Remove keywords with bad quality score. i.e., Less search volume, more Cost Per Click (CPC) or irrelevant keywords.
- Increase your budget for top performing keywords.
- Identify non-performing keywords and pause them.
- Optimize your Bid Management strategies by focusing on your clicks, conversions, and impressions or you can also set it to “Automated” and let the algorithm do it for you.
- Optimize your campaigns by aiming for maximum conversions instead of maximum CTR.
These are some of the important points you must follow to gain maximum conversions for your PPC campaign. No doubt! It is a full-time job due to which you may not be able to fulfill other business related tasks for which we recommend you to hire Digital Marketing Agency like Local Dudes Marketing, to get this work done for you effectively. Check out our Company – Local Dudes Marketing.