We bet all your daily activities migrated to the online. You shop on the Internet, use an online bank, buy movies instead of watching conventional TV; likely, you broadcast your life on social media. The truth is that regular browsers, instant messengers, and apps amass and resell the data. Big companies handle your digital portrait to manipulate with ads and pass the data to governmental institutions. The issue is reaching its peak since the data leakage leads to identity theft and physical attacks.
The clue is to switch to modern encrypted services, enabling online security. Utopia P2P ecosystem, being one of such services, is a full-fledged toolkit, including must-have apps. Learn 5 reasons to use opt-in messenger, browser, email, wallet, and mining tool!
Why is Utopia P2P Ecosystem Safe: Five Facts
The robust environment is winning over numerous users over the globe due to:
- Sound encryption. The robust elliptic curve, along with the 256-bit AES, ensures that the data, actions, and storage remain secure. This algorithm is the most forward-looking ever available for humans.
- Decentralization. The central data warehouse is eliminated. Thus, the sided intrusions from blackhats and law agencies are impossible.
- No names. Your persona is hidden as Utopia won’t ask to mention your name, connect the service to the phone number, and other identification details. A set of digits users get while registering serves as an ID.
- Multi-tasking arsenal. Utopia secures all the possible online actions: from communication to money transfers. Chats, emails, contacts, and wallets can be easily managed via one window.
- Efficient mining. Forget about giant mining machines and wasted electricity. Utopia offers opt-in Mining bot that replenishes you balance every minute you use the ecosystem.
How Utopia P2P Ecosystem Works
What features are included?
uMessenger. The encrypted chatting space is convenient to share messages, files, and view images in-app. Group conversations are encrypted by default, so you can use read-only chats to run a blog or discuss business matters.
uMail. The integral mailing tool is P2P, never gathers data, but the interface is resembling of regular services. Remember to set aside templates for routine letters – this will speed up mailing!
Idyll browser. The opt-in browser aims to ensure safe domestic pages viewing. Unlike common browsers, Idyll doesn’t amass the browsing history, IPs, passwords, and billing info. You can design an encrypted website in several steps.
uWallet. The wallet is a multi-tasking financial instrument. Issue a crypto card, send money to other users – the transactions are instant. Plus, the merchant interface allows users creating an in-house shop with crypto payments.
Remember to switch on the Mining bot to get more domestic coins called Crypton!
In conclusion, the Utopia P2P ecosystem is an encrypted toolkit for online security. Try and test it right now!
Download – Utopia P2P Ecosystem https://u.is/en/download.html
I have been using the system for about six months, I like it)