Digital Marketers are very particular about their choice of apps. Only the most reliable ones can be trusted when it comes to marketing. The marketers use different tools for ensuring that they are following up on the most recent updates. Different tools that help a marketer to automate posts, keep a track of the posts, understand competitors better, and much more.
Being a marketer is difficult, more than any resource you have to use your head for completing your process. When you are working on preparing a strategy the tools will only help you to gather the database, rest is up to your wit. However, if the tools go missing a marketer is limbless.
These tools will keep track of the online actives for you generating reports that will help you strategize on contents, social media posts, email, and other marketing components conducted online.
10 Tools That Every Marketer Uses
There are many apps that you can explore being a marketer. But, the real deal is to choose the best. Remember that your company will suffer due to your poor choice of tools. Hence, making sure that you are well informed about the tools is very important. You will have to read everything about each app to give a 100% performance.
Here is the list of Apps that you will want to start with-
- Hubspot– Is a sales, marketing, and CRM software that allows the marketer to deal with plenty of online elements like Blogging, SEO, Social Media, Lead Management, Marketing Automation, Analytics, and many more.
- MailChimp– This is software for email marketing. So, that your tasks don’t become hectic, it will automate emails to your subscribed viewership. This software will track the analytics of how the emails are performing.
- Google Analytics– As the name suggests this software helps you track the analytics. You will receive a report on how your content is performing, how many people are reaching your landing pages from Google, and much more relevant statistical data.
- Hootsuite– This software helps you automate different social media posts. Using this software you will be able to use multiple social media channels through Hootsuite. You will be able to schedule the posts throughout the day and receive notifications on completion.
- Trello– This software will keep you connected with the rest of your team members. Content marketing can get confusing when you are not receiving the updates on time. Hence, connect Trello with your team member and post the content there before publishing it. This will help you stay on the same page as your team, while they can review and add comments.
- BuzzSumo– A software that will help you keep a close eye on your competitors. Using BuzzSumo you will be able to see what your competitors are doing, the contents, social posts, and other ad campaigns that they use. For a marketer, this is one of the most important software.
- FollowerWonk– Using this software you will be able to find keywords, competitors, and other relevant research. This software will also allow you to analyze and optimize your performance online. This software helps you to increase traffic on your official sites.
- Crazy Egg– A website has to be unique for grabbing viewer attention. Using Crazy Egg you will be able to make changes on your website without any IT help. As a marketer, you have to make sure the landing page is fool-proof and user friendly.
- KISSmetrics– The digital marketing performance has to be tracked, analyzed, and optimized. This software is a solution for all three.
- All in One SEO Tool– The All in One SEO Tool will provide you with advanced canonical URLs, XML sitemap support, compatible with most other plugins, automatic generation of META tags, and more.
These tools can get expensive after a time. If you are a freelancer marketer you have to make sure you make proper investments to keep your business running. In the time of need, you can use for earning profits and making investments on different software.
You May Also Like:
Author Bio: Mashum Mollah is a tech entrepreneur by profession and passionate blogger by heart. He is on a mission to help small businesses grow online. He shares his journey, insights, and experiences at Blogstellar.com. If you are an entrepreneur, digital marketing professional, or simply an info-holic, then this blog is for you. Follow him on Instagram & LinkedIn.