This amazing cell phone features a 2.46 inch TFT resistive touch display screen with resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and 65K colors.
The accelerometer sensor in the screen allows it auto adjust the display according to the position of the phone. The latest technology QWERTY keyboard allows the users to input data at faster rates. The startling new i-mate 810-F is loaded with other technical specifications and highlighting features like:
- Internal memory of 2.2GB for storing high data volumes
- 2 GB NAND RAM, 128 MB RAM and 256 MB ROM for high processing speed of applications
- Microsoft windows mobile 6.1 professional operating system for smoother interface and Marvell PXA310 642 MHz processor.
- 2 mega pixel camera with a high resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels and video recording facility. A secondary camera is also provided for easy video conferencing.
- Li-Po 1200 mAh battery with a standby time of 200 hours and talk time of upto 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Internet Mobile Explorer version 6.0 Browser for safe and quicker browsing.
- 3G HSDPA with speed of 7.2 Mbps, GPRS of class 12 (32-48 kbps) and EDGE class 12
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g for high speed wireless internet.
- Bluetooth version 2.0 for sharing data with other Bluetooth devices and connecting to Bluetooth stereo
The i-mate 810-F comes with sleek yet bold design which weights only around 150 grams including battery. This amazing device from i-mate is yet to hit the markets.