The phone comes with an amazing TFT touch interactive screen of 3.2 inches with resolution of 800x 480 and 16M colors for crisp clear display.
With the interactive accelerometer sensor with the display the cell phone auto adjusts the display mode according to the position of the phone. The screen features a full virtual keyboard which enables the users for speedy data entry. The handwriting recognition feature provides users with smoother interface for entering data.
The stylish Vodafone 360 M1 comes with a sleek body having dimensions 55 x 111 x 13.3 mm and weights 111g which makes the phone immensely portable. This eye-catching new phone from Vodafone is loaded with other key features and technical specifications like:
- High 1GB of internal memory that can be expanded upto 16GB via the microSD card slot
- GPRS class 12, EDGE class 12 and 3G HSDPA
- Primary camera of 3.2 mega pixel with a high image resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels and video recording facility. Secondary camera for easy video conferencing
- Operating System and CPU of ARM Cortex A8 600 MHz with PowerVR SGX graphics for enhanced mobile computing platform.
- Mp3/video player and stereo FM radio with RDS
- Li-on battery with talk time of upto 6 hrs 40 min in 3G mode and 10 hours in 2G.
Vodafone 360 M1 comes in three stylish colors Black, white and red. This amazing cell phone is expected to hit the markets in late September.