BlackBerry has recently announced a new member in its wide range of cell phones, the BlackBerry Storm2 9550. The phone was announced in October and it is available for sale in Canada and US market only.
The phone stands upto its Storm series reputation by providing the users with high class design and soothingly high technical features.
The BlackBerry Storm2 9550 comes with a 3.25 inches TFT touch display screen with resolution of 480 x 360 pixels and 65k colors for superb display clarity and sharpness. The display screen comes with a built in accelerometer sensor that detects the position of the screen and automatically adjusts its mode.
The phone is loaded with other features and key technical specification like:
- BlackBerry Operating System for a secure and flexible computing environment
- Stunning 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus, LED flash and quality video recording. The images feature a high anti blur resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- Wi-Fi of type 802.11 b/g for speedy wireless connection to the internet
- 2GB of internal memory that can be expanded via microSD (TransFlash) card slot
- 3.5mm sound audio jack
- GPRS and EDGE both of Class 10
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and microUSB v2.0 for enhanced data transfers and data sharing
- Built in GPS for easy road navigation
The BlackBerry Storm2 9550 is available in a black colored portable stylish body. The phone has an excellent battery backup with Standby time of upto 305 hours and talk time of upto 5 hours in 2G and Standby time of upto 280 hours and talk time of upto 6 hours in 3G. The phone is expected to hit the US markets soon.