The phone comes with an interactive touch display screen of type TFT (Thin Film Transistor). The 3.5 inches screen features an amazing resolution of 480 x 320 pixels with 256k colors for sharp display quality.
With the built-in accelerometer, the users need to worry about adjusting the position of the display as phone has the innovative auto-rotate feature. The proximity sensor of the phone can be turned on or off according to the requirement of the users.
The Acer Liquid also features an Ambient Light Sensor that helps to maintain a superior display quality and sufficient amount of brightness. The stunning new Acer Liquid is loaded with bundles of other features and technical specification like:
- Android version 1.6 (Donut) Operating system for a user interactive environment
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8250 CPU with 768 MHz processor for high end processing speed and easy mobile computing
- 256MB RAM and 512MB ROM for boosting application speed and overall performance
- A 5 mega pixel camera with advanced features like auto-focus, Geo tagging and LED flash for an outstanding image quality. The images feature a high anti-blur resolution of 2560 x 1920 pixels. The video recording feature of type QVGA is also availed with the camera.
- Connectivity features like Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and miniUSB
The startling new Acer Liquid will be available in Black, White and Red color. The phone is expected to hit the markets by November 2009.