Philips X550, a stunning new sliding phone from Philips Electronics with high user interactive features and attractive design. The phone features a sleek Black colored design that weights only 90 grams having dimensions 112x45x11.7 mm.
Data entry becomes faster and smoother with the interactive sliding keypad with large alpha numeric keys. The striking TFT display screen with 256k colors with resolution 240 x 320 pixels provides the users with sharp clear display.
The new age Philips X550 features an amazing 3.2 megapixel camera with auto-focus for professional photography. The output images features a high resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels and video resolution of 352 x 288 at 15 frames per second.
- Great music with the built-in Stereo FM Radio with RDS and media player supporting MP3/WAV/AAC and3GP/ Mp4 formats.
- microSD card slot for expanding the external memory of the phone
- miniUSB v1.1 for easy sharing of data from cell phone to computer and vice-versa
- Class 10 GPRS and EDGE for high speed internet on the phone itself
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP by which users can share data with other Bluetooth devices or connect with Bluetooth stereo headsets
- Non-stop entertainment with downloadable Java Platform
The Philips X550 is powered by Li-Po Standard battery which gives the phone an amazing battery life of upto 720 hours stand by time and talk time of upto 8 hours. The phone was announced by the company in September and is expected to be availed in the market soon.