The phone features flexible and interactive features which makes it quite a user friendly phone.
The Sony Ericsson Jalou has a stunning TFT display screen of 2.0 inches having resolution of 240 x 320 pixels and 256k colors for high quality display. The phone also features a 1.3 inches external secondary display screen of type monochrome with a resolution of 128 x 36 pixels. The phone comes with an inbuilt accelerometer sensor for auto rotate that automatically adjusts the display mode according to the position of the cell phone.
- 100MB inbuilt memory which can be expanded via a microSD TransFlash card slot
- GPRS of type class 10 with speed of 32-48 kbps and EDGE of type class 10 with speed of 236.8 kbps and 3G with HSDPA
- 3.15 mega pixel camera with features like geo-tagging and video calling. The captured image features a high resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. QVGA video recording at 15 frames per second is also available.
- Gateway of nonstop entertainment with built in stereo FM radio and MP3/MP4 music player
- Downloadable and pre-installed games
The Sony Ericsson Jalou features a high battery life with stand by time of 350 hours and talk time of 7 hours. This amazing flap phone from Sony Ericsson is priced at around 170 Euros.