The leading mobile phone provider, Samsung Mobile (Samsung Telecommunications America) has recently unveiled its most popular handset on the United States market, the Samsung Omnia II. This full-touch all-in-one smartphone is available for purchase in the United States exclusively with Verizon Wireless.
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard with Swype technology for faster texting
- Windows Mobile OS 6.5 that makes it perfectly suitable for all your mobile office applications and brings touch-optimized inbox and Push Email at your finger-tips
- Biggest and Brightest 3.7-inch Ultra-Brilliant AMOLED (Wide Video Graphics Array Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) responsive touchscreen display that is 1000 times more clear than conventional TFT LCD display and comes with a crystal-clear WVGA resolution of 480 x 800
- 5 Megapixel digital camera with smart features like Auto-Focus, Face Detection, Smile Shot and DVD-quality recording capability
Other specifications of Samsung Omnia II include:
- A-GPS with Navigation (3D Map)
- Connectivity options like Bluetooth v 2.0, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi.
- Audio options that supports MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA formats.
Bluetooth Stereo Headset (A2DP) and FM Radio with RDS / 3.5 earjack
- Internal Memory of 2GB/8GB/16GB and supports microSDHC external memory that can be expanded up to 32GB.
- Standard battery backup with up to 10 hours talk time and up to 430 hours standby time.
All-in-all Samsung Omnia II is a Brilliantly Vivid and Intuitively Simple user friendly smartphone that serves as the perfect Window to your world.