The Samsung i8520 Beam comes with touch screen interface and user-friendly functions and features. The functions and features of the phone are designed in such a way that it takes care of professional and personal needs of the users.
Samsung i8520 Beam comes with 3.7 inches AMOLED capacitive touch display screen with 16M colors and resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The phone is loaded with the following key features and technical specifications:
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Projector UI, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off, Multi-touch input method, Scratch-resistant surface and Handwriting recognition.
- 16 GB of internal storage memory with 512MB ROM and 384MB RAM for high speed application processing.
- Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) Operating System and 720 MHz processor for rapid processing.
- 8 mega pixel primary camera with Geo-tagging, face, smile and blink detection, autofocus, LED flash and Video recording [email protected] The phone also features secondary VGA camera for easy video conferencing.
- Connectivity features Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, GPRS (Class 12), EDGE (Class 12), HSDPA having speed 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Non-stop entertainment with Stereo FM radio with RDS, Audio/Video player, social networking integration and pre-installed games.
- GPS of type A for in detailed navigation assistance.
Samsung i8520 Beam comes with Black color portable body weighing only 156 grams and having sleek dimensions measuring 123 x 59.8 x 14.9 mm. The battery of the phone comes with a stand-by time of up to 630 hours in 2G and up to 530 hours in 3G and talk-time of 14 hours in 2G and 7 hours 20 min in 3G.
This amazing phone from Samsung mobiles that made quite an impression on users with its advanced features and eye-catchy design is priced at around INR Rs.40000 (US $750 approx)