With every second smartphone brand claiming to offer the best phone in India, choosing the best smartphone has actually become a downright confusing decision. If you are planning to buy a new smartphone, browse through this infographic that does a brilliant job at comparing the very best smartphones available on the market so you don’t have to research your options on different review sites and tech blogs.
This one of a kind, unique infographic which covers everything from top-selling brands in India to budget smartphones would be of interest to you, especially if you are looking to buy a new smartphone. From pricing, screen size, and battery life to build quality, camera resolution, and design; it has all the information you’ll ever need in one place! So, check it out and get the best value for your buck.
Top 5 Budget Smartphones in India
Smartphones that cost less than Rs. 10,000 account for 23% of all mobile devices sold in the country, and the most popular of these include:
- 🔵 Realme 2 | Price Range : 5k-10k
- 🔵 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro | Price Range : 10k-15k
- 🔵 Honor Play | Price Range : 15k-20k
- 🔵 Xiaomi poco F1 | Price Range : 20k-25k
- 🔵 Huawei Honor View 10 | Price Range : 25k-30k
Top 5 Smartphones With Good Camera
While demand for camera phones has risen by over 100%, there has been a 32% drop in sales of phones without cameras. Cameras have become an integral part of all mobile devices, and here are the best camera phones available today:
- 🔵 Google Pixel 2XL | Camera Resolution : Rear 12.2MP, Front 8MP
- 🔵 Samsung Galaxy S9+ | Camera Resolution : Rear 12.2MP, Front 8MP
- 🔵 Apple iPhone XS Max | Camera Resolution : Rear 12MP, Front 7MP
- 🔵 One Plus 6 | Camera Resolution : Rear 16MP, Front 16MP
- 🔵 Huawei P20 PRO | Camera Resolution : Rear 40MP, Front 24MP
Top 5 Smartphone According to Screen Size
While many smartphone users believe that bigger is better when it comes to screen size, a few still prefer to use a device with a smaller screen. Here’s a list of the best smartphones according to screen size:
- 🔵 Google Pixel | Screen Size : 5 inch
- 🔵 HTC U11 | Screen Size : 5.5 inch
- 🔵 Apple iPhone XS | Screen Size : 5.8 inch
- 🔵 Samsung Galaxy C9 PRO | Screen Size : 6 inch
- 🔵 One Plus 6 | Screen Size : 6.28 inch
Top 5 Smartphones According to Processing Power
Smartphone users demand the best performance, and 40% of them are likely to look at the processor brand name while making a decision. These are the 5 fastest smartphones, with the best processor and RAM in their segment:
- 🔵 Vivo Nex | Processor : Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core SoC | RAM : 8 GB LPDDR4x
- 🔵 Oppo Find X | Processor : Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core SoC | RAM : 8 GB LPDDR4x
- 🔵 One Plus 6 | Processor : Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core SoC | RAM : 8 GB LPDDR4x
- 🔵 Galaxy S9 Plus | Processor : Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core SoC | RAM : 6 GB LPDDR4x
- 🔵 Xiaomi Poco F1 | Processor : Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core SoC | RAM : 6 GB LPDDR4x
Top 5 Smartphones According to Battery Life
Good battery life is a no-brainer while shopping for a mobile phone, and 44% of Indian smartphone users are looking for better battery capacity. Which smartphone models last the longest? Here are the top 5 smartphones on that list:
- 🔵 Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 | Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh | How Long It Lasts: 36 hours
- 🔵 Moto E5 Plus | Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh | How Long It Lasts: 36 hours
- 🔵 CAT S61 | Battery Capacity: 4650 mAh | How Long It Lasts: 2 days
- 🔵 Huawei P20 Pro | Battery Capacity: 4000 mAh | How Long It Lasts: 2 days
- 🔵 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro | Battery Capacity: 3500 mAh | How Long It Lasts: 1 day
Top 5 Bezel-Less Smartphones
For those who prefer the sleek looks or functionality of bezel-less phones with a higher screen-to-body ratio, here are the top 5 options to consider:
- 🔵 Oppo Find X | Screen-to-Body Ratio 86.9%
- 🔵 Vivo Nex | Screen-to-Body Ratio 86.2%
- 🔵 One Plus 6 | Screen-to-Body Ratio 83.8%
- 🔵 Samsung Galaxy S9 | Screen-to-Body Ratio 83.6%
- 🔵 Apple iPhone XS Max | Screen-to-Body Ratio 84.4%
Top 5 Smartphones for Music Lovers
A lot of us listen to music on our smartphones while working, exercising or relaxing, so good speakers are certainly an important consideration:
- 🔵 Samsung Galaxy S9 | Powerful AKG tuned speakers, Traditional headphone jack.
- 🔵 LG V30 | High-end 32-bit DAC adapter, Bundled B&O earphones.
- 🔵 Razor Phone | Very loud front speakers, 24-bit DAC adapter, No headphone jack.
- 🔵 Apple iPhone XS Max | Equipped with two built-in stereo speakers.
- 🔵 HTC U11 Plus | Good DAC adapter.
To learn more about the smartphones listed above, to or buy a smartphone on EMIs, visit Only Mobiles today!