Even a superb physical security system can be dismantled. Physical security measures have their benefits, but they are not infallible. You can essentially double your security measures by adding security gadgets to the mix.
There are many home security devices that can help protect your home and loved ones. The recent advances in the Internet of Things (IoT) has further exacerbated the need for the latest security gadgets. Here, our focus will be on the latest security gadgets of 2021, and how they will keep your home safe.
Different Security Gadgets in 2021
The IoT has made it very easy and convenient for those who want to set up a smart home configuration. Pet feeders, lights, and even door locks can be controlled remotely via your smartphone or device. For example:
- The Eufy Smart Lock Touch Door Fingerprint Scanner allows you to open your doors via your fingerprint, a key, electronic keypad, or the Eufy Security App.
- The SimpliSafe Home Security System allows you to monitor and secure your home from virtually anywhere. It will also protect you from floods and fires.
- The Arlo Essential Wire-Free Video Doorbell will provide you with 24/7 security at your door. It is battery operated, and will provide you with a 180 degree field of view, allowing you to see visitors without issue.
- The Wyze Cam v3 Outdoor Security Camera includes a siren in order to warn burglars. It also provides 24/7 recording features, as well as CO2 alerts and smoke alarms.
- The Ecobee SmartCamera Indoor Security Camera will provide you with the full picture, as well as auto-zoom and pan. You can also manage it via voice-control using Apple Homekit or Amazon Alexa.
- The Origin Hex Home Wave-Based Home Security Camera uses ambient sensing technology that is proprietary in order to provide you with more accuracy when compared to conventional security systems.
- The Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro Smart Surveillance System includes state-of-the-art lurker protection. You will be notified when it detects someone near your property.
- The Netatmo Smart Indoor Siren includes facial recognition technology. Fortunately, harmless motions, family members, and pets will not set off the 110-decibel alarm.
How These Latest Security Gadgets Keep Your Home Safe
- The Eufy Smart Lock Touch Door Fingerprint Scanner will close automatically once it is closed. Use your unique fingerprint signature in order to access areas in your home that others cannot.
- The SimpliSafe Home Security System is very easy to set up and is also highly versatile. You can secure your home according to your unique needs and preferences, and it is available with or without a monthly contract.
- The Arlo Essential Wire-Free Video Doorbell will provide you with a 180 degree view so that you can see visitors without issue. The manual or automatic siren will further improve your safety, and the doorbell is entirely wire-free.
- The Wyze Cam v3 Outdoor Security Camera boasts a dual-resistance rating as well as an impressive IP65 weather rating, thus allowing it to be installed outdoors.
- The Ecobee SmartCamera Indoor Security Camera will provide you with a clear view of your entire home. It can easily be managed via voice-control.
- The Origin Hex Home Wave-Based Home Security Camera is designed for people who want a complete home security setup. The technology that it uses can easily wrap around corners, and can even see through walls without issue.
- The Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro Smart Surveillance System can tell the difference between passing cars, pets, and humans, so you will not receive any notifications that are false alarms.
- The Netatmo Smart Indoor Siren will help thwart criminals. If it detects someone that it does not recognize while you are away from your home, it will activate a very loud alarm in order to scare them off.
Why Is It Important to Have a Security System?
It will help shield your home from criminals, and will improve the safety of your home. You can keep your assets and loved ones safe at all times with a top-of-the-line home security system. Unforeseen break-ins will be a thing of the past with a leading-edge system.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your loved ones and your valuables will be safe and secure, even when you’re asleep, at work, or thousands of miles away on a business or leisure trip.
Home security systems are versatile enough to offer an early alert system that will automatically activate when smoke is detected. You will also be warned immediately as soon as a sudden fire develops.
Security system benefits should not be taken lightly, so please speak to a local home alarm system company in order to candidly discuss your unique home security needs.
Why Is It Important to Upgrade Your Security System?
Security systems are designed to prevent burglaries by shielding or guarding your property. Antiquated systems will leave your home vulnerable, as burglars target homes with outdated security.
An upgraded security system will serve as a deterrent for criminal activity, as they will intimidate and scare off criminals. The enhanced technology will also protect your home in the event that a break-in does take place.
If you want faster, better, and more accurate readings, footage, and responses, then an upgraded security system is paramount.
Better Safe Than Sorry
Prevent the unexpected and keep your home safe 24/7. We would recommend a complete security system that includes alarm monitoring services. An upgraded system will also include security company monitoring, so they will notify both you and the police in the event of a crime.
The latest gadgets on the market will help provide the comprehensive protection and monitoring that you need and deserve. Most can be configured using your smart-enabled device in order to maximize convenience and versatility.
With hundreds of different gadgets to choose from, you may feel overwhelmed by all the choices. Therefore, please speak to a local home security company in order to discuss what you are looking for, as they will use their expertise to recommend a personalized home security package for you.