Want to plan a boardroom meeting without the hassle of phone calls, paper clutter, and communication bottlenecks? That’s possible today thanks to our new boardroom portal. Read detailed information on how to organize an online board meeting in just a couple of clicks and boost your meetings’ efficiency online.
When it comes to achieving the optimal efficiency in a company and maximizing performance, board meetings that just involve meeting around a round table in a skyscraper office are no longer going to cut it. The changing realities of the world are compelling businesses to transition to virtual space and give preference to online board meetings instead.
One of the best software solutions for planning and conducting virtual board meetings is boardroompro.org. This software solution provides members of the board of directors with a full range of tools necessary to maintain business relations and manage business processes without the drudgery of paper.
How to Plan an Online Board Meeting
The paperless meeting solution provides the basis to schedule a board meeting in a single click without having to sign any papers. All you need to do is:
- Download the board portal software.
- Schedule the date and time that the online meeting is to be held.
- Add its participants in a separate window.
- Fill in the agenda.
Everything else will be taken care of by the system itself. The participants will be notified and reminded of the meeting the day before. All you’ll have left to do is focus on preparing your speech materials and conduct the meeting at the scheduled time. You don’t even have to write up the meeting minutes in paper format. The document constructor will take care of that for you too. All the formalities are handled automatically, saving you time and resources.
How the Board Portal Facilitates Meeting Planning and Conduct
- All the information at every board meeting is always right with you. You can collect all the key information on an easily accessible page and find any necessary data (the time, place, list of participants, and agenda) in just a couple of clicks.
- Farewell to paper clutter: you can work with meeting minutes in a separate online card, which eliminates the need for concurrent review and cumbersome document flow.
- Instead of having a heap of papers, you have an electronic archive instead. Centralization documentation storage in an electronic form significantly facilitates the search for the information you need.
- Effective monitoring using virtual board software: it’s much easier to monitor how assigned tasks are being performed. You will always have complete information regarding the implementation of any solution adopted at a board meeting.
- Information availability and transparency: every board member has access to the meeting card and can instantly familiarize oneself with the results of votes and adopted solutions.
- Accelerated minutes writing: the system automatically creates minutes for the meeting, which eliminates errors and saves user time.
Advantages of Using Virtual Boardroom
The larger the company, the harder it is to maintain stability and synchronicity in its everyday operations. A virtual boardroom in many ways helps to improve business processes, facilitate the management, and boost communication efficiency. Some prominent benefits of this software include:
Instant document distribution
Board portal software provides a basis to easily exchange information between directors and third parties who want to take part in an upcoming meeting. By receiving documents in advance, event participants will be able to concentrate on the main agenda instead of having to study the information.
Boosted meeting efficiency
Virtual board software helps to prevent misunderstandings between the members of the board of directors and guarantees that everyone will be sent up-to-date information. Thanks to using the virtual board software, you will spend less energy and time on administrative tasks and more on actual business. The app allows you to quickly create agendas for meetings and give them out to addresses before meetings begin.
Convenient and effective communication
Board management software facilitates communication between project participants and helps bring order to online business meetings. Communication tools provide a basis to obtain up-to-date information, coordinate the actions of board members, and quickly vote in adopting important solutions. Thanks to board portal software, directors will always be aware of what’s going on in a company and will be able to easily follow what any team members are doing.
Board management software provides the basis to effortlessly plan a meeting for any time/date and boost the attendance rate. By using this software, one can substantially reduce the loss in time and effort needed to prepare conferences. All one has to do is just establish priority for the most important information.
The board portal comes in handy for more things besides just planning and conducting board meetings. The software can be used to organize business conferences and electronic training of members of the board of directors, conduct “brainstorming” within the company, and create project presentations together.
As you can see, the board portal allows you to organize general shareholder meetings in just a couple of minutes, without the clutter of paper and the time that has to be wasted on resolving organizational issues.