Well to root a phone using the SuperSU tool is a very easy thing to be done. And before that, I start with the process of How to Root a Phone Using SuperSU tool, let’s just take a look at actually what the SuperSU Root is?
What the SuperSU Root is?
Well, in my views, the SuperSU is the most amazing as well as a very useful tool to control the root settings for any Android phone. It is one of the most amazing rooting app. And it is quite popular as well. But like any other rooting tool, the SuperSU also has its own advantages as well as disadvantages too. So, let’s take a look at them too.
Advantages of SuperSU Root
- It is quite easy to be used, and it also grants the user access to the rooted setting and that too by a single click. This is said to be the best feature of the SuperSU tool.
- The best advantage of it is that the SuperSU zip file is free of cost to be downloaded.
- The flashing of SuperSU could be done simply by a single tap itself. This is one of the most important aspect of the tool as stated by users and professionals in the review.
So, these are some of the advantages, now let’s take a look at some of its disadvantages as well.
Disadvantages of SuperSU Root
- It doesn’t work solely, you have to install the TWRP app to use the SuperSU tool.
- You have to gain a lot of information and knowledge to use SuperSU.
Now let’s move further on and take a look at How to Root a Phone Using SuperSU tool?
How to Root Your Android Phone Using SuperSU Tool: Step by Step
Step 1: Move to the SuperSU Root website so that, you could install the SuperSU zip file.
Step 2: Install the TWRP recovery environment, and get your device to that environment. But keep in mind that, you have to press and hold the specific buttons to make your phone to move to that. And those buttons vary from device to device. So you can find it out by simply searching it on Google.
Step 3: Now, you have to install the SuperSU zip file in the TWRP environment. And after that, swipe to confirm flash.
Step 4: It could take a little longer to install the SuperSU zip file in the TWRP environment. So, be patient for that. And once it is done, click on the ‘Wipe cache/ Dalvik’ option. And after that, select the option saying ‘Reboot system’ to continue the process.
Final Few Words About How to Root a Phone Using SuperSU tool
Well, that’s all about it. And it is a very easy thing to be done. After all, the SuperSU tool is the most amazing app to root your phone and it makes it really very easy for you to do so. And I surely will recommend it to everyone who wants to root their phone for sure.
You may also like to read: What Is the Recovery Mode of Your Smartphone and How It Can Save You?