Casio G-Shock GW7900B-1 is the newly released model in the Casio’s G-Rescue Series that features a completely Tough Solar Panel which refills its high-capacity solar rechargeable battery from time to time. The approximate battery life is 9 months on full charge without further exposure to light.
With the Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping feature, Casio G-Shock GW7900B-1 Solar Watch can show the time in various countries including US, UK, Germany, Japan, China etc., and is 200M water resistant and shock resistant.
Casio G-Shock GW7900B-1 comes with some other wonderful features and technical specifications like:
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Button operation tone on/off
- +/- 15 seconds per month accuracy etc.,
Casio G-Shock GW7900B-1 is priced at around 7001INR (approx. $150) and comes with a 1 Year Warranty.