We all have so many friends and family members who don’t live with us. We like to talk with them on the phone all day long but we can’t as talking on the phone is getting more expensive day by day. You are also one of them who wants to talk with the loved ones, aren’t you?
Well, you don’t need to be worried about the cost of talking anymore. You can install Talkatone by free download for PC and use it to talk with anyone you want. This app allows you to call any number you want and talk to them as long as you want without any cost. You can also send free messages to any number home and abroad.
Can I use Talkatone on my computer?
Talkatone is an android app that offers free calling and texting services. The app is also free to download. There are so many apps that you can use to do the job. But they work only for app-to-app calling. That means you can only call or text those people who also use the same app on their device. But Taklatone is very much different. It gives you free calling facilities to any phone numbers even if the other one doesn’t use the app.
As an android app normally you have to use this app on an android device. But what would you do if you don’t have an android smartphone? Well, if you have a PC you can use this app too. You can use the android version Talkatone app on your PC.
But how? If this is the question then you are in the right place. You can surely use Talkatone on your computer. You can install the app and use all the features. And for that, you have to follow our installation guidelines below.
How to download and use Talkatone on your PC or Mac
The process of downloading and installing Talkatone is not a hard job. You can easily do it by following our guidelines. First of all, you need to install an android emulator. Then Talkatone can be free download for PC very easily.
How to Install Talkatone for PC Using Android Emulator
First of all, you need to install an android emulator on your PC like MeMu, Nox, KoPlayer, and BlueStacks. Then you need to download Talkatone for Windows as your PC runs on a Windows Operating System. Also, you can download Talkatone for Windows 32 bit. Here are the steps to follow.
- Install any of the Android Emulator mentioned above on your computer.
- Run the emulator and agree to the terms and conditions. You may also need to register an account.
- Then you will get an interface the same as an android device.
- Open Google Play Store and log in with a Gmail account.
- Then search for “Talkatone” and you will find the app on the search list.
- Click on the “Install” button to install the app.
- Once the installation is done, open it by clicking the “Open” button.
- Provide necessary permissions.
- That’s all.
How to Install Talkatone for Mac Using Android Emulator
If you are using the Mac Operating system you need to install an android emulator in it. Bluestacks, ARChon, and Nox can do the job for you. Then you can download Talkatone for Mac. Follow this guideline to get help.
- Install any of the emulators on your mac.
- Open it by double-clicking and click agree.
- It will create an Android OS for you.
- Open Google Play Store and log in with your Google account.
- Use the search bar on the top and search for “Talkatone” and you will find it first.
- Click on “Install” and the app will start installing.
- Open the app once the installation is finished.
- Give all the required permissions and the app will be ready to use.
- The app is ready now.
Talkatone is a great app for everyone as it saves your money and allows you to talk to anyone you want as long as you want. You can just free download for PC and use this app to make a call or send a message without spending a penny. The tension of the bigger telephone bill is over and you can now talk all day long and there will be no bill at all.
So you just need to follow our guidelines carefully and install the Talkatone app on your PC. Then you can spend more time talking with your friends and family. You can enjoy your days more with your loved ones.
Also Read: How to Use Discord to Game and Watch Movies With Friends