Computer Hard Drive Has Been Attacked by Wannacry Ransomware Virus?
WannaCry Ransomware viruses also attack your computer and make your computer hard drive data inaccessible before paying the bitcoin? Need perform WannaCrypt virus attack file recovery to recover deleted/lost files from WannaCry virus infected computer hard drive? However, really do not know what to do now? No worry! iCare Data Recovery Pro is able to help you recover deleted/lost files back after WannaCry ransomware virus cyber attack.
Free iCare Recovery Pro Giveaway to Recover Files after WannaCry Virus Cyber Attack for Free
As one of the numerous computer users after being attacked/infected by vicious WannaCry virus in recent weeks, you are suggested not to pay any penny for getting WannaCry virus infected hard drive data back, since it is completely useless. In fact, even when you do have follow the instructions to pay the money, you often also get no sure chance to take data back.
Hence, forget about purchasing any bitcoin and go try iCare Data Recovery Pro, which will be completely free from 28 to 30 of May here, to recover files for free after WannaCry virus attack.
Newly Updated iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.0 Overview
Honestly, as an effective computer hard drive file recovery program, iCare Data Recovery Pro has been upgraded recently and has been equipped with far more features to help people recover deleted, inaccessible, invisible, missing and lost files from hard drives, flash drives and SD memory cards.
Here are the key features for you:
- Three effectively data recovery modes to help cope with almost all data loss troubles, like Deleted File Recovery, Deep Scan recovery and Lost Partition Recovery.
- It helps retrieve data in all data loss situations, including deleted/formatted hard drive/memory card file recovery, raw file system/not formatted hard drive/memory card recovery, corrupted/not recognized/not readable hard drive/memory card data recovery and virus infected hard drive/memory card data recovery, etc.
- It supports computer internal/external hard drives, SSD, RAID drives, USB drives, sd, micro sd, mini sd, cf, tf memory card and more prevailed storage devices.
- It works well on all Windows operating system PC, like Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, vista and more.
Overall, it is a nice chance for you to retrieve files from WannaCry virus infected computer hard drive.
Download and Use iCare Software to Recover Data Lost/Deleted by WannaCrypt Virus for Free
Here are simple steps for you to recover data deleted/lost by WannaCry ransomware virus for free during the free iCare Data Recovery Pro giveaway period from May 28 to 30:
Step 1. Extract hard drive attacked by WannaCry and plunge it to another computer with a hard drive USB adaptor.
Step 2. Free download and launch iCare Data Recovery Pro here:
Step 3. Run this giveaway software on your PC and enter the below free license key to activate it: IJIXC-UUUG2-3VITC-UIPCE-2NUYI-JDDUS-J3KFH-FWWJT
Step 4. Select Deep Scan Recovery mode and recover lost virus infected computer hard drive files.
- Connect the WannaCry virus infected hard drive to another computer as an external hard drive. And, you may need an external hard drive USB adaptor to do that.
- The free giveaway code works on the above giveaway version only and would be invalid soon after the giveaway period. Go download and use it soon.
- Save computer hard drive data backups well from now on to avoid such virus attack issues in the future.
- Also share this news with your friends, if it is useful for you.
Also read more details of WannaCry file recovery here:
About iCare Recovery, Go Visit this: www.icare-recovery.com
Varun Dutta writes crypto articles for entrepreneurs that want to make the most of the crypto world. His articles focus on balancing informative with crypto needs–but never at the expense of providing an entertaining read. His passion for crypto has turned out to be an inspiration for many naive writers who look for unique and simplified solutions to understand crypto at the core.