Sublimation printers are able to print high-quality and professional level photos in a matter of time. Sublimation printers are very helpful for small businesses, photo booths, individuals, organizations etc.
Sublimation printers had been evolved a lot since its inception both in terms of technology and its advantages. Dye sublimation is a process of printing a graphic or image to a specially coated material like metals, cloths, and fabrics using heat, sublimation ink, and pressure.
There are a lot of sublimation printers available in the market right now. This makes a little difficult for a new buyer to select the right sublimation printer for personal or professional use. But, here in this article, we are providing a handy list to help the new buyers to select a new sublimation printer as a perfect fit for them. It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting out as an individual or as an organization, this list of carefully selected printers will definitely help you to make the right choice.
Best Sublimation Printer to buy in 2019
5. Mitsubishi CP-K60DW-S Eco-Value Dye-Sub Photo Printer:
The sublimation printer that is on the number fifth on our list is the “Mitsubishi CP-K60DW-S Eco-Value Dye-Sub Photo Printer”.s
- This printer is great for setting up a photo booth.+
- It prints good quality photos for the events.
- It provides the ability to print in different sizes and even without the need to change the ribbon.
- It provides great features and portability as compared to its price.
- It has a maximum resolution of 300 x 300 dpi.
- It makes some mistakes will printing the correct colors.
- It causes a trouble while printing the contrast colors like silver and white.
- Sometimes, it is not able to awake from the sleep mode.
4. Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi 4×6″ Photo Printer with Advanced Patent Dye Sublimation:
The sublimation printer on the number fourth spot in our list of best sublimation printers is “Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi 4×6″ Photo Printer with Advanced Patent Dye Sublimation”.
- It provides the best quality prints.
- It is very easy to set up this printer.
- It provides the ability to do USB printing automatically.
- It also provides the ability to adjust the quality of the image.
- It also provides the ability to add text and stickers as one can normally do with a photo editor.
- The cost of the printer is a little high. The cost of the ink cartridges and the sheets are a little high as compared to other printers with these features.
- A little cumbersome process to connect the printer to a smartphone via WiFi.
3. DNP DS-RX1HS Dye Sublimation Printer
The sublimation printer that is on the number third on our list is “DNP DS-RX1HS”.
- It can print 290 4×6″ Prints Per Hour.
- It is a good choice for a photo booth.
- It is a very cost-effective dye sublimation printer.
- It is very easy to change paper/dye in the DNP DS-RX1HS sublimation printer.
- The colors in the prints are crisp and consistent.
- It is faster in the speed of printing.
- It has a maximum resolution of 300 x 600 dpi.
- It is a little noisy.
- It is a little big in size.
2. SAWGRASS VIRTUOSO SG400 Sublimation Printer:
The sublimation printer that is on the number second of our list of best sublimation printer is “SAWGRASS VIRTUOSO SG400 sublimation printer”.
- Makes amazing graphics to transfer to a t-shirt.
- It is a powerful desktop printer.
- The quality and the performance of the printer is amazing.
- It has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Replacement ink is a little costly.
- Sheets are also very costly as compared to other competitors.
- A little time should be needed to spend by a complete beginner to learn in order to operate this printer.
1. Mitsubishi CP-D70DW Pro-Performance Dye-Sub Photo Printer:
The Sublimation printer that is on the number one spot of our list of Best Sublimation Printer to buy in 2019 is “Mitsubishi CP-D70DW Pro-Performance Dye-Sub Photo Printer”.
- It is smaller in size and faster.
- It is a way better in terms of performance as compared to its competitors.
- It is very easy to use.
- It is lightweight.
- It is jam-free.
- Cost per print for the 4×6 is affordable.
- It is a little time-consuming process to install the CD drivers as it does not install the CD drivers that come with it. Instead, it installs only the CD drivers that you have to manually download from the Mitsubishi’s site.
- There is no interface on the printer.
So, this was our list of the best Sublimation Printer to buy in 2019. You can go through this guide to find the best Sublimation printer for you. This guide contains a collection of the industry recognized best Sublimation printers. It does not matter whether you’re an individual or an organization seeking for help to buy the correct Sublimation Printer for you. You can also refer this article to your friends also who are looking for some advice regarding the correct Sublimation Printer for them.