Do you want to develop a bitcoin wallet app? Well, I hope you are well aware of the digital currency industry and how it works. If you are new to this field, you need to educate yourself before developing a crypto wallet. In this article, you will learn how to develop a bitcoin wallet app in five easy steps. So, let’s get started.
1. Fully Understand Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
First and foremost, you need to have a complete understanding of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology before you develop a crypto wallet.
2. Understand the Working of a Digital Wallet
After you get a complete idea about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, you need to know how a digital wallet works. A crypto wallet is based on asymmetric cryptographic key. When a user sends the crypto assets from one address to another address, then the user transfers the ownerships, which can’t be unaltered.
3. Different Types of Crypto Wallets
Before you develop a bitcoin wallet app, you must have an idea of different types of wallets. Again, you need to know whether the crypto wallet app you want to create comes under which category. There are mainly two types of crypto wallets: hot storage wallets and cold storage wallets.
- Hot Storage Wallet
Hot storage wallets can also be known as software wallets that are connected to the internet. And most people who are involved in regular trading and investing in cryptocurrencies they need a hot storage wallet.
There are majorly three types of bot wallets, such as desktop, web, and mobile wallets. So, if you want to develop a wallet app, then you can develop a desktop app or mobile app. It depends on you which type of wallet app you want to build. But a mobile wallet will be more preferred by crypto traders.
- Cold Storage Wallet
These wallets are not connected to the internet and the safest form of wallets. These wallets are also known as hardware wallets and come in the form of USB or paper wallets.
4. Integrate Different Features
With the advancement of technological innovations, most of the crypto wallets are providing many exciting features. If you want to stay ahead of the crown, then you need to provide a feature-rich bitcoin wallet app for your users. Here are some more advanced features that can help you compete and provide a better solution to the users.
- Two-Factor Authentication: This is the most important feature you should provide on your app.
- Provide well-organized and robust infrastructure.
- NFC Support: Offer near field communication support.
- Simple UI: Offer a simple and easy to use user-interface.
- Crypto Exchange Built-in: Integrate different crypto exchanges with your app.
- Biometric Authentication: This feature will provide extra security to your users.
- QR Code Scanner: This feature adds an extra edge to your app.
Try to integrate all the features explained above to get a competitive edge in the crypto market.
After gathering all the information and measures that you need for developing a bitcoin wallet app, you need a technical team. The team must have the required skills and expertise to develop the app. As your goal is to develop an app, so consider the following skills for your technical team for Android and iOS.
- The team must have expertise in Java, Node JS, Python, if you want to develop a wallet app for android users. Java is used for front end development, and Node JS, Python is used for backend.
- For iOS, you need a technical team that has expertise in Swift and Python. Swift is used for developing the front-end of the app, whereas Python is used for backend.
However, if you need technical support, you should take help from experts or services from other organizations that are providing the services.
Following the above steps, you can build your crypto wallet. However, if you need any help, you can seek expert guidance. You can connect to a company that provides services or blockchain experts to get some clear idea about how to develop your wallet. You can visit napolitan.it to read more to help you create your bitcoin wallet app. If you have any queries about the post, then please ask below in the comment section.