The Video.me/pair and openload pair are one of the best streaming servers of Kodi which offers you to stream unlimited movies, TV shows and videos. When you are using Kodi you have found that add-ons are used as Exodus in Kodi. For those who don’t know about Exodus Kodi, it is a third party Kodi addon which allows you to watch or stream videos, movies, TV shows or live shows content online. It is a widely known and probably one of the oldest addons of all time and that is why it is most downloaded and easy to use. While using kodi you may have seen pop-up notification which asking you to pair up with a device. This usually happens when you try to open Video.me/pair and Openload Pair server to stream videos. Many peoples are also searching for vshare.eu pair error. You can follow this guide shared by kodiinstall to fix vshareeu pair kodi authorization error.
How To Fix the Video.me/pair and Openload Pair Error
Surely you have ever noticed Video.me/pair in that list of accessible servers. Whenever you will select video.me pair server to stream the videos and movies, a pop-up notice will appear requesting the pairing. You can fix these annoying errors by following these easy steps.
Fix Video.me/pair Error on Kodi
- Open your web browser and search for the URL https://vidup.me/pair in the search bar.
- Here, you will find your IP address, just click on the Activate Streaming.
- Now pair your IP and once successfully paired up you will receive a message showing your IP address has been whitelisted for 4 hours. It indicates that now you are able to stream your favorite TV shows, movies, and videos for four hours.
- Once your four hours are over, you can repeat the same procedure to pair again.
Alternate Method to Fix Video.me Pair Error
- Open your Kodi software on your device.
- Go to the option of Add-ons followed by Video Add-ons.
- Now make a Right Click on the option of Exodus Add-ons and open Settings.
- Here you will find Playback option followed by Hosters with Captchas. Just turn them ON or OFF as per your desire and click OK to complete the process. This method is basically known as Hosters with Captchas.
How to Fix Openload Pair Error on Kodi
Openload pair is a similar error to video.me. If you select the openload server for streaming, then a new pop up arises on the top of that. Which asks for ‘openload pairing’. You have to provide https://openload.co/pair stream authority in it.
Fix Openload Pair Error on Kodi
- Open your home screen of kodi.
- Now open a web browser which supports HTML5 and all latest scripts. (you can use Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla)
- Enter https://olpair.com/ in the URL bar and click on next.
- Now, verify the captcha by checking the box “I’m not a robot”
- Click on Pair Button.
- You will see a message on your screen that “you have successfully paired your IP address with https://olpair.com”
Now you can able to view the videos and movies for the next 4 hours. Repeat this procedure to pair again, and you will never get openload pair error on kodi.
Author Bio: Manoar Molla is naturally passionate to write articles on different niche related to business, health, travel and digital marketing. He writes articles by day and read at night and he has a passion to promote business by providing digital marketing articles which can increase organic traffic and Search Engine Visibility. He has published many articles on different blogs like contentpond, seonewbiehub etc.