Searching for the best method to install Kodi on Firestick? If yes, then you landed on the right page, because today we are going to share the best way to install Kodi on your Firestick device without PC. Excited? There are many ways to install Kodi on Fire TV, but here we will share some easy methods which are working fine without a PC. So let’s get proceed to the guide on how to install Kodi software on your Firestick. Before we start let me tell you guys, this method was shared by Firestick Blog, so if you have a doubt regarding this method then you can contact them anytime. According to VPN Finder, if you’ve got an Amazon Fire TV Stick, a Fire Stick VPN is pretty much the only way to access blocked content.
What is Amazon Firestick?
The Amazon Fire Stick is a small device the size of a flash drive that plugs into a TVs HDMI port. The Fire Stick enables any TV to stream content over WiFi such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO go, and much more. You can also install any third party apps on a fire stick as I have recently installed Vudu On Firestick to watch Avengers Infinity War. So basically it’s a very small & cool device to stream online content.
You can also use your Android smartphone on Firestick. All you need to do is, connect your smartphone to WiFi but make a sure connection of your Firestick and smartphone is the same. Sounds interesting right? Yes! Now you can stream your Android smartphone media on the big screen without HDMI cable or PC. Give it try and I am sure you won’t regret.
Cost of Amazon Fire Stick
Cost of Firestick is just $39.99 and it also comes with Alexa Voice remote. Basically, there are 3 types of model in Firesticks like Fire TV Cube, 4K Firestick, and Fire TV. There is not much difference between 4K Firestick and Fire TV but if you want to make sure which one is better then you can read a review online.
Why Kodi On Firestick?
We all know that nowadays online streaming has reached to peak and gaining huge popularity. But to watch your favorite content online, you need better source and Kodi is one of them. Kodi is an open source software which provides Live TV Shows, Sports, and Movies for free. But we all know that watching our favorite movies on the big screen is one of the best experience. So today we are going to share the detailed guide on how to install Kodi On Firestick in 2 minutes without a PC.
Follow below-mentioned steps to install Kodi on Firestick.
Step 1: Install ES File Explorer On Firestick
- Launch your Fire TV.
- Navigate to Settings → System → Developer Options.
- Turn on ‘Allow apps from unknown sources.’
- From the Amazon Fire Stick main menu, go to Search option.
- Type ES File Explorer.
- Click on the ES File Explorer app icon to download and install it.
- Launch the ES File Explorer app.
Step 2: Install Kodi on Firestick
- Now, launch the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick device.
- Now open Download Manager.
- Click on ‘+ New’ button from the menu.
- Now in the Path, enter this URL: https://bit.ly/2AqHf0I
- For Name enter Kodi or you can input any name.
- Now click on the Download Now button.
- Wait for a few seconds until the Kodi installation file download.
- Once the Kodi APK file is downloaded, click on ‘Open file’ to install Kodi on your Firestick.
- Go back to your Firestick home screen.
- Now launch the Kodi app and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on the big TV screen.